Students from the Department of Advertising, Albert Laurence School of Communication Arts participated in the Entrepreneurship Education: Startup Bootcamp organized by the National Science Technology and Innovation Policy Office during 17-19th August, 2018 at John Paul II Sports Centre, Assumption University.
Dr.Nutthaphut Pandjad delivers a lecture on "brand management and communication" to the participating teams.
Judging panel (From left to right)
- Khun Rampant Vimolnoht, Head of Investment, Krungsri Finnovate
- Khun Kawee Pokaratsiri, Senior BD Executive, True Incube Company Limited
- Dr.Wilas Chamlertwat, Budnow Company Limited
- Dr.Nutthaphut Pandjad, Department of Advertising, Albert Laurence School of Communication Arts, Assumption University
- Khun Jeerawat Kulsapudom, Head of Ecosystem, Sansiri Public Limited Company
- Dr.Warong Sukchotrat, Senior Policy Researcher, National Science Technology and Innovation Policy Office
Dr.Nutthaphut Pandjad gives certificate to the team who pitched the most outstanding startup business.